According to NBC4i, Former physician William Husel has been found not guilty of 14 counts of murder.
Judge Michael Holbrook read the verdict Wednesday morning in Franklin County Common Pleas Court. Husel, 46, wiped away tears as the verdict was read.
After deliberating for five days, a Franklin County jury sided with the defense that Husel, as a nighttime ICU physician, did not commit murder by ordering lethal amounts of fentanyl and other drugs while removing patients from ventilators at the former Mount Carmel West hospital from 2015 to ’18.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- 8 Brands To Shop For Sexy Plus-Size Swimsuits
- Tia Mowry Took To Instagram To Show Off Her New Protective Hair Style
- Vice President Kamala Harris Talks Maternal Health And Abortion Rights At Essence Festival [Video]
- Ohio: 10-Year-Old Rape Victim Forced to Leave State for Abortion
- Niecy Nash Serves A LEWK During Black LA Pride
- Video: Akron officials release footage of police-involved shooting of Jayland Walker
- More Questions Than Answers After Akron Police Release Body Camera Footage Of Officers Killing Jayland Walker
- Civil Rights Icons Fred Gray And Diane Nash To Be Honored With Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Republican Operatives Target Black Houston Neighborhood With Fake Voter Affidavits
- Tabitha Brown Set To Host The Food Network’s First Vegan Cooking Show ‘It’s CompliPlated’