According to NBC4i, The Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) is bracing for major delays and reroutes during a city-wide half marathon Friday and Saturday.
In a news release Tuesday, COTA warned bus riders of significant delays and the closure of hundreds of transit stops this weekend as thousands of runners are set to participate in the Ohio Health Capital City Half and Quarter Marathon beginning at 8 a.m. Saturday.
The race, which will impact the Downtown, Arena District, German Village, Victorian Village, and Ohio State University campus areas, is expected to trigger reroutes of bus lines from 5 p.m. Friday to Saturday afternoon, COTA said.
For more detailed information about the reroutes, visit COTA’s website.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG Pic
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- Jordyn Woods Celebrates Her Anniversary With Karl-Anthony Towns On A Romantic Weekend Getaway
- 20-year-old arrested for role in April Roosters shooting
- Marlo Hampton Keeps It Cute In All Peach Ensemble
- JT Finally Speaks On Wardrobe Malfunction From The BBMAS
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo
- GOP Senator Argues For Ignoring Black Maternal Mortality
- Jordyn Woods Slays In A Christian Dior Look On Instagram
COTA warns riders of major delays, reroutes this weekend was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com