According to NBC4i, an Olentangy Schools bus driver was suspended without pay and faces criminal charges for allegedly breaking a student’s finger.
Joseph Carter, 50, of Lewis Center, was charged with felonious assault and endangering children over allegations that he broke the left index finger of a student with autism when the bus arrived at Olentangy Orange High School on Tuesday, according to court documents with the Delaware County Court of Common Pleas.
Deputies with the Delaware County Sheriff’s Office met with school administrators to review video footage of the incident, which reportedly shows Carter walking over to the victim, “grabbing his left hand with force causing the injury,” court records state.
The victim reportedly had visible injuries to his left index finger and was later taken to the hospital where it was determined that his finger was broken, according to court records.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG Pic
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- Jordyn Woods Celebrates Her Anniversary With Karl-Anthony Towns On A Romantic Weekend Getaway
- 20-year-old arrested for role in April Roosters shooting
- Marlo Hampton Keeps It Cute In All Peach Ensemble
- JT Finally Speaks On Wardrobe Malfunction From The BBMAS
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo
- GOP Senator Argues For Ignoring Black Maternal Mortality
- Jordyn Woods Slays In A Christian Dior Look On Instagram
Olentangy bus driver allegedly broke student’s finger was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com