This week is Ohio’s first reporting week over 10,000 cases since mid-February, and it’s the first time since early March that the 21-day daily average — now at 1,268 — has eclipsed 1,000.
The state averaged about 1,573 new coronavirus cases over the past seven days, the highest rate since Feb. 22. Cases are up 26% over last week and 188% over a month ago.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG Pic
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- Jordyn Woods Celebrates Her Anniversary With Karl-Anthony Towns On A Romantic Weekend Getaway
- 20-year-old arrested for role in April Roosters shooting
- Marlo Hampton Keeps It Cute In All Peach Ensemble
- JT Finally Speaks On Wardrobe Malfunction From The BBMAS
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo
- GOP Senator Argues For Ignoring Black Maternal Mortality
- Jordyn Woods Slays In A Christian Dior Look On Instagram
Ohio reports 11,013 new COVID-19 cases, fifth straight weekly increase was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com