Governor Mike DeWine signed the Ohio sports betting bill into law in late December of 2021.
The bill was passed by both the House and Senate and allows for three different sports betting licenses.
Ohioans on Jan. 1, 2023 will have the opportunity to bet using their phone, at a physical location, or even at a bar using a kiosk. Each license has its own regulation, rules, and price.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Cap or No Cap’ | Episode 88
- Lori Harvey Gives Us A Slay In All Fur Ensemble For Paris Fashion Week
- Jordyn Woods Slays On Instagram In A Little Black Dress
- Ayesha Curry Gives Us Style Goals In Miu Miu For Paris Fashion Week
- Lakeyah Talks Revolt Summit Performance, #TheImpactATL & More
- Watch: Lore’l’s Red Carpet Recap At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Jayda Cheaves On Opening Up Her Life On “The Impact Atlanta ‘I’m A Little Scared”
- DreamDoll At The Impact Atlanta Red Carpet “You Have To Have A Strong Mind For Reality TV’
- Dess Dior On ‘The Impact Atlanta’ ‘Watch Me Grind’
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
January 1, 2023 announced as Ohio’s universal start date for sports betting was originally published on joycolumbus.com