According to NBC4i, a teacher in Upper Arlington schools has been indicted on charges including rape and unlawful sexual conduct with a minor over a period of several years.
Joel Cutler is facing two charges of rape, four of sexual battery and three of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor after being indicted last week by a Madison County grand jury. The victim was as young as 12 and as old as 16 at the time, with the incidents taking place from 2000 to ’03.
Police were made aware last summer, when Cutler was placed on leave.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Savannah James Shows Off Her New Braids And They’re Everything!
- Chloe Bailey Celebrates Her Birthday With A Sexy IG Photoshoot
- Black Family Month: 2 Chainz & His Son Halo Team Up For New Podcast
- Win Tickets to See Pusha T
- D.C. Becoming ‘Chocolate City’ Again After Pandemic ‘White Flight’ Reverses Gentrification Trend
- ‘We Just Want What Is Right To Be Righted’: Akron Police Killed Jayland Walker Family Demands Accountability
- Akron Police Fatally Shoot Jayland Walker, Ignite Protests and Demands for Accountability
- The Tom Joyner Foundation And BetMGM To Offer Executive Series For HBCU Students
- AFAF: My Sister Chose Her Best Friend To Be Child’s God Mother Instead Of Me!”
- Colonizer Curriculum: Texas Educators Want To Characterize Slavery As ‘Involuntary Relocation’
Upper Arlington teacher, coach indicted on rape charges was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com