According to NBC4i, one person is dead and at least two others injured after a shooting near a Columbus pool Wednesday afternoon.
The incident was reported at the Glenwood Community Center on the 1800 block of Fairmont Avenue at approximately 5:21 p.m.
According to Columbus Division of Fire Batallion Chief Jeffery Geitner, the victims — two females and one male — were taken from the scene to local hospitals in unknown conditions.
One woman was pronounced dead at Grant Medical Center at 5:54 p.m.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Savannah James Shows Off Her New Braids And They’re Everything!
- Chloe Bailey Celebrates Her Birthday With A Sexy IG Photoshoot
- Black Family Month: 2 Chainz & His Son Halo Team Up For New Podcast
- Win Tickets to See Pusha T
- D.C. Becoming ‘Chocolate City’ Again After Pandemic ‘White Flight’ Reverses Gentrification Trend
- ‘We Just Want What Is Right To Be Righted’: Akron Police Killed Jayland Walker Family Demands Accountability
- Akron Police Fatally Shoot Jayland Walker, Ignite Protests and Demands for Accountability
- The Tom Joyner Foundation And BetMGM To Offer Executive Series For HBCU Students
- AFAF: My Sister Chose Her Best Friend To Be Child’s God Mother Instead Of Me!”
- Colonizer Curriculum: Texas Educators Want To Characterize Slavery As ‘Involuntary Relocation’