According to NBC4i, one person is dead and another is injured after a Saturday evening shooting on the northeast side of Columbus, according to Columbus police.
CPD state that officers went to the 2000 block of Argyle Drive at 10:10 p.m. and found Neal Smith, 24, and a 34-year-old woman with gunshot wounds.
Smith was taken to OSU East Hospital, where he was pronounced dead just before 11:00 p.m, per police.
Police say the woman who was shot was taken to Grant Medical Center in stable condition.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Plastic Surgeon Linked To Jacky Oh Is ‘Liposuction & BBL Specialist’ With Negative Online Reviews
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- Issa For President: Issa Rae Reacts To Her Own Barbie Doll In New Mattel Collection Celebrating The Upcoming Film
- 16-Year-Old Cleveland Mom Accused of Killing Newborn Twins on House Arrest
- Fans Hilariously React To Kim Cattrall’s Return To Max’s ‘And Just Like That’ Next Season
- Thembi Mawema Shares The Pros And Cons Of Her Position As The Director Of Social Content For The Shade Room
- Teyana Taylor’s Promo Pics For Her Jordan Collaboration Features Generations Of Royal Flyness
- Savannah James Shines At The Los Angeles Premiere Of ‘Shooting Stars’
- From Stonewall to Global Celebration: The Evolution Of LGBTQ+ Pride
Man dead and woman injured in northeast Columbus shooting was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
This Ohio City Ranked No. 1 Worst City To Raise A Family
Win $250 and Become a Power 107.5 DJ For a Day
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Win Free Tickets to See Post Malone & $250!
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Instagram Sends Rihanna A Warning: Cover Up Or We’re Deleting Your Account!
PMC SLEAZE: Did Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. Really Put Ex-Fiancee #OnBlast... Abortion Papers & Everything!!!!
Hoopz Disses Shaunie And Loves Doing This To Shaq [Exlcusive Interview]