According to NBC4i, a Columbus woman was almost hit by a gunshot after she honked her horn at another driver.
Around 1 p.m. Monday, police responded to the 2800 block of Fred Taylor Drive on reports that a vehicle was shot while driving west on I-670, according to a news release from the Columbus Division of Police.
The 30-year-old female victim reportedly told police that while traveling near the exit at Third and High streets, a navy blue Dodge Caravan driving alongside her tried to change lanes. Police said the woman honked her horn to alert the driver there was not enough room to switch lanes.
The Dodge Caravan’s passenger side windows reportedly rolled down, and a single gunshot hit the victim’s car on the rear driver’s side, according to the news release.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Amanda Seales ‘Public Seales Announcement’ What Makes A Man Of God?
- Amanda Seales Explains Situation With Unruly Audience Member At A Chicago-Area Comedy Club
- Getting To Know: Amanda Seales Talks “Worst Date Ever”
- Amanda Seales Show ‘The Best Date Ever’ | EPISODE 19
- Amanda Seales Show ‘Where’s The Love OGz?’ | Episode 18
- Eddie Murphy & Jonah Hill Star In The Hilarious Teaser Trailer For The Upcoming Kenya Barris Comedy ‘You People’
- Music Executives Kevin ‘Coach K’ Lee & Mel Carter Sign Development Deal With Bojangles
- Michelle Obama Is Giving Fly Girl Style Vibes On Her ‘The Light We Carry’ Book Tour
- If You Went Missing, How Many Americans Would Know Your Story?
- Gabby Sibide Reveals She’s Been Secretly Married For Over a Year
Road rage shooting stemmed from Columbus driver honking at car, police say was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com