According to NBC4i, Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow is undergoing surgery to have his appendix removed, according to the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.
Rapoport is reporting Burrow will miss practice time and did not say how long the recovery will take. Burrow led the Bengals to a Super Bowl appearance last season in just his second year.
In 2021, the Athens High School product threw for 7,299 yards, 47 touchdowns, 19 interceptions and had a 68.2% completion percentage.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Want to Be a Vendor For Our Job and Recruitment Fair?
- Why the BMV may owe you money
- Ohio State names 6 captains for 2022 season
- 21 Year Old Man Dead After Downtown Shooting
- Latto Shows Off Her Curves In A Little Black Dress
- Lori Harvey Shines For The ‘Gram In A LaQuan Smith Look
- The Body Shop Empowers Youth Voters With It’s ‘Be Seen Be Heard’ Initiative
- Marsai Martin Celebrates Her 18th Birthday With A Star Studded Party
- Kelly Rowland Shines In Gold Lia Stublla Dress
- Nia Long Shows Off Her Blonde Box Braids On Instagram
- Tracee Ellis Ross Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Technicolor Dress