According to NBC4i, Sheetz is moving forward with a Hilltop convenience store and gas station.
The proposed location at 782 and 744 N. Wilson Road met opposition from the city’s planning department and the Columbus Development Commission earlier this year.
Though the planning department still opposed the use, Sheetz received unanimous approval when it returned to the commission last week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Marjorie Harvey Gives Us Style Goals In An All Black Fit
- The Hollywood Reporter Will Honor Issa Rae At Its Annual Women In Entertainment Gala
- Rap Stars Join CA Governor Gavin Newsom As He Signs Bill Limiting Use of Rap Lyrics As Evidence In Criminal Trials
- Michaela Coel Is Beauty Personified On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- The Story Of Basketball’s Best Kept Secret Raymond Lewis Revealed In Award-Winning Documentary
- Cardi B Announces Her Upcoming 30th Birthday Party Theme On Twitter
- Disney Channel “Don’t Look Under The Bed” Stars Reunite In Viral Photo
- Taylour Paige Ties The Knot With Her Boo Rivington Starchild
- Latto And Jordyn Woods Slay In Mugler X Wolford’s Curve-Hugging Body Suit
Columbus Development Commission approves Sheetz site was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com