According to NBC4i, Bath & Body Works, a common mall staple headquartered in central Ohio, announced Thursday that it would be laying off dozens of members of its staff.
The company is eliminating “about 130 roles,” the majority of which were leadership positions, a spokeswoman said. Bath & Body Works made the cuts after it reported dropping income compared with the same time last year. It made $120 million in net income in 2022’s second quarter, which is around $95 million less than its earnings in 2021.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Cap or No Cap’ | Episode 88
- Lori Harvey Gives Us A Slay In All Fur Ensemble For Paris Fashion Week
- Jordyn Woods Slays On Instagram In A Little Black Dress
- Ayesha Curry Gives Us Style Goals In Miu Miu For Paris Fashion Week
- Lakeyah Talks Revolt Summit Performance, #TheImpactATL & More
- Watch: Lore’l’s Red Carpet Recap At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Jayda Cheaves On Opening Up Her Life On “The Impact Atlanta ‘I’m A Little Scared”
- DreamDoll At The Impact Atlanta Red Carpet “You Have To Have A Strong Mind For Reality TV’
- Dess Dior On ‘The Impact Atlanta’ ‘Watch Me Grind’
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges