According to NBC4i, a Cincinnati man accused of flying into the Bengals’ stadium mid-game is just one of two people facing prison time over illegal drone operations at sporting events.
Dailon Dabney, 24, of Cincinnati, illegally flew his drone on Jan. 15 into the stadium. The drone went over players and parts of the stadium crowd, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Ohio. Dabney posted footage of his illegal flight on social media and a Youtube channel called BrickByBrickFilms.
The pilot, who U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker said did not register his drone with the Federal Aviation Administration and was not properly certified, welcomed the attention he received from federal agents.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Lala Slays In All Black At Dolce And Gabbana Show In Milan
- Fantasia Gives Us Glam In A Black And White Ensemble
- Rihanna Set To Headline Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Yung Miami Pays Homage To Diddy In Latest Instagram Post
- Lori Harvey Recaps Her NYFW With A Fashionable IG Reel
- Normani Steps Out In Versace While Attending The Brand’s Fashion Show
- Ciara Shows Us How To ‘Level Up’ Your Skincare On Instagram
- Lizzo Gives Us Glam In A Custom A-morir x Yitty Catsuit
- Mary J. Blige Steps Out In A Pink Metallic Look
- Elijah McClain’s Amended Autopsy Affirms Violent Arrest Caused His Death
Man faces prison time for flying drone into Bengals stadium was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com