According to NBC4i, maybe Ohio’s capital city needs to have its mouth washed out with soap.
A recent survey found residents of Columbus, Ohio, swear the most out of America’s 30 biggest cities.
The survey, released by preply.com, states the average Columbus resident curses, on average, 36 times per day. Columbus was followed by Las Vegas, Nevada (30) and Jacksonville, Florida (28). On average, Americans swear 21 times a day.
Columbusites also responded that they are most likely (69%) to swear while at work.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- LaQuan Smith Styled Me For My First Art Basel Experience
- Lawsuit Alleges VA Has Denied Black Veteran’s Disability Claims Disproportionately For Decades
- Cardi B Displayed Her Curvy Frame In A Vintage Colorblock Hervé Léger Dress
- Sabrina Elba Ate In A Show-Stopping Off-White Gown
- Crew announce Wilfried Nancy as new head coach
- Columbus limits guns, objects to liquor licenses
- Columbus police chief responds after officer seen high-fiving Proud Boy
- Shanquella Robinson: Here’s What We Know So Far About The 25-Year-Old’s Mysterious Death
- Justice Alito Jokes About Black Children In KKK Costumes During Hearing On Discrimination. It Wasn’t Funny
- Mashonda Tifrere Is Taking Up Space in the Art World In More Ways Than One