According to NBC4i, Food and soda bottles flew in a Westerville hibachi restaurant when a man attacked store employees before fighting another bystander near him, video from the restaurant security camera showed.
Westerville police released both a security camera photo of the suspect, as well a video of the Sept. 21 incident at Genjigo at 14 E. Schrock Rd. The video did not have any audio from the incident but began with the suspect and another customer standing by the cashier’s counter.
A worker appeared to be ringing up the suspect’s order but pointed at the screen and said something to the man. The suspect grew agitated and leaned around a glass pane at the counter.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- George Wagner IV guilty on all charges in Rhoden family massacre
- Tia Mowry Shares A Sweet Post On Teaching Her Daughter Self Love
- Gabrielle Union Slays While On A Press Run In NYC
- There Is Literally A Mammal On Drugs In The Insanely Entertaining Trailer For ‘Cocaine Bear’
- Daejhanae Jackson Arrested For Her Alleged Role In The Death Of Shanquella Robinson
- Former President Bill Clinton Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Ben Carson Says Attacks On Black Conservatives Like Herschel Walker Are Meant To ‘Divide The Black Community’
- Saweetie Claps Back At “The Single Life” Critics!
- Guess Which Legendary Rapper Wants Toni Braxton To Perform At Their Wedding?
- Rising Artist Mariah. Put Her Own Spin On This Christmas Classic
Westerville Man Attacks Resturant Workers With Food and Drinks was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com