According to NBC4i, Columbus is ranked among the nation’s hottest housing markets in consecutive months, even as prices for homes have decreased in four straight months, according to a housing report by Columbus Realtors.
Columbus Realtors’ Central Ohio Housing Report for October found the average sales price for a home was $327,768, dropping more than $3,500 from $331,287 in September. The shift represents a four-month decrease since the market hit this year’s peak in June at $354,380.
Still, prices were up in October compared to last year, with the average sale price 9.8% higher.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Savannah James Shows Off Her Glam Routine In BTS Video
- Buckeyes to play Georgia in College Football Playoff semifinals
- Keke Palmer Reveals She’s Pregnant!
- Keke Palmer reveals baby bump on Saturday Night Live
- Lori Harvey Trends After Wearing A Denim Burberry Ensemble
- JT Celebrates Her Birthday With A Sexy Photoshoot
- Health officials: Westerville store exposed to measles Thursday
- Growing concerns after 50 confirmed measles cases in central Ohio
- Porsha Williams And Shamea Morton Sing The National Anthem At The Hawks Game
- Cardi B Flaunts Her Alaia Bodysuit On Instagram
Columbus remains one of hottest U.S. housing markets was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com