According to NBC4i, Officials with the Federal Bureau of Investigations said that a flight had to be diverted to Clinton National Airport Saturday afternoon after a potential assault aboard the aircraft.
According to multiple sources, Southwest Airlines flight 192 originating out of Houston was headed to Columbus, Ohio when it was diverted due to the disturbance.
Officers with the Little Rock Police Department and a Federal Liaison Officer initially responded and began an investigation as the flight landed.
Authorities with the FBI said that the individual responsible has been taken into federal custody due to the incident happening mid-flight.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo Riverfront Culture Fest
- Jay-Z to Perform at Grammys With DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- Legend Making Legends: John Singleton Empowered Ice Cube So He Could Do The Same For Others
- Teyana Taylor Gave Off Sexy-Cool Vibes At A Pre-Grammy Party In An Oversized Amiri Coat
- Urban One Inc’s Reach Media Announces R&B Superstar Ralph Tresvant of New Edition as Host of “Love and R&B”
- Rapper 2 Chainz’ lounge-style restaurant makes its Columbus debut
- Shake Shack opening seventh Ohio location
- Listen to The Amanda Seals Show and Win Lil Wayne Tickets
- Anika Kai Gives Us A First Look At Morphe’s Ultralavender Collection
- RIP Brandon Smiley: Funeral Plans Revealed For Rickey Smiley’s Oldest Son
Plane Headed to Columbus Diverted After Assault Incident was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com