According to NBC4i, a jury on Wednesday found George Wagner IV guilty on all 22 charges for his role in the murders of eight members of the Rhoden family.
Jury deliberations started in the morning, and by the afternoon, had wrapped with a verdict.
It came after three months in court, where family members — including George IV’s mother Angelaand brother Edward “Jake” — testified against the defendant, and George IV also took himself to testify in his defense. George IV faced 22 charges for his role in the murders
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo Riverfront Culture Fest
- Angela Simmons Is Stunning In A Lavender Cut Out Dress
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- Jason Whitlock Blames Tyre Nichols’ Killing On Black Single Moms: ‘They Don’t Want Us Focused On Reality’
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Gear Up For Rihanna’s ‘Road to Halftime’ With Apple Music
- Memphis Police ‘Shielded And Protected’ White Cop In Tyre Nichols’ Arrest Video, Ben Crump Says
- Nia Long Explains Why Separatism In Film Holds Black Entertainers Back
- Anika Kai Gives Us A 3-Step Tutorial On The Underpainting Makeup Trend
- Sixth Officer Involved In Confrontation That Led To Tyre Nichols’ Death Relieved Of Duty
- H.E.R. Is A Vision In All White On The February Cover Of ‘Vogue Singapore’
George Wagner IV guilty on all charges in Rhoden family massacre was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com