According to NBC4i, John Glenn International Airport is the destination and departure choice for thousands more people — and airlines are hopping on that trend.
Breeze Airways announced Wednesday it will add two non-stop flight routes from CMH, making the airport’s destination list bigger than ever before.
So far this year, Breeze Airways has added six non-stop flights to and from CMH. The original four to Providence, Rhode Island; Hartford, Connecticut; Jacksonville, Florida; and Norfolk, Virginia will return in the spring.
So will the two new additions — one to Raleigh, North Carolina and one to the John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo Riverfront Culture Fest
- Jay-Z to Perform at Grammys With DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- Legend Making Legends: John Singleton Empowered Ice Cube So He Could Do The Same For Others
- Teyana Taylor Gave Off Sexy-Cool Vibes At A Pre-Grammy Party In An Oversized Amiri Coat
- Urban One Inc’s Reach Media Announces R&B Superstar Ralph Tresvant of New Edition as Host of “Love and R&B”
- Rapper 2 Chainz’ lounge-style restaurant makes its Columbus debut
- Shake Shack opening seventh Ohio location
- Listen to The Amanda Seals Show and Win Lil Wayne Tickets
- Anika Kai Gives Us A First Look At Morphe’s Ultralavender Collection
- RIP Brandon Smiley: Funeral Plans Revealed For Rickey Smiley’s Oldest Son
Two non-stop flights added to John Glenn International Airport was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com