According to NBC4i, A child has been recovered and is safe after a car was stolen with the child still inside in the Northland area of Columbus.
Columbus police received a call at 8:20 a.m. that a man stole a 2017 white Lexus SUV on the 2400 block of Strimple Avenue. Inside the car was a one-year-old girl. CPD has confirmed the child was quickly found and is safe.
The car, an RX350 model SUV with slightly tinted windows, was found in front of a home at the intersection of Pauline Avenue and Greenwich Street, behind the Northern Lights Shopping Center, three miles away from where it was stolen. Police said the car was abandoned with the child inside.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo Riverfront Culture Fest
- Lala Anthony Shows Off Her Killer Curves In A Latex Bodysuit
- Savannah James Is Absolutely Serving In Latest Photos
- Justice For Anthony Lowe! Outraged Family, Activists Ask Why Cops Needed To Shoot Double Amputee
- Crystal Renay Celebrates Divorce From Ne-Yo In A Hot Red Mini Dress
- ‘The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder’ Continues To Address Real Issues Like Autism In Season 2 Premiere
- In A Golden State: Stephen Curry & Curry Brand Release Special ‘Black History Month’ Shoe
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1B To Spend On Diversity
- A Knockout: Check Out The Action-Packed Official Trailer For ‘Big George Foreman’
- Pickerington School Evacuated and Closed After Campus Suicide
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’
Child found after boy steals car with 1-year-old inside was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com