POWER 1075/1063 IS THE ONLY STATION IN THE 614 GIVING YOU MUSIC, MONEY, AND MORE…AND THIS TIME WE’RE GIVING YOU ANOTHER POWER PLATINUM PASSPORT FLYAWAY TO THE DREAMVILLE FESTIVAL IN RALEIGH!!!! FEATURING J. COLE, DRAKE, BURNA BOY,ARI LENNOX, SUMMER WALKER, GLORILLA, AND MORE!!! APRIL 1ST THROUGH THE 2ND!
TEXT THE KEYWORD DREAMVILLE TO 71007!!! THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER RECEIVES PASSES TO THE FESTIVAL, HOTEL, AND AIRFARE FOR YOU AND A FRIEND. POWERED BY DREAMVILLE & INTERSCOPE RECORDS
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ciara Stepped Out In A Black Grace Ling Ensemble
- Hoax shooter calls made to two central Ohio schools
- Franklin County proposes program to curb teen car thefts
- Angela Simmons Poses With Her Boo, Yo Gotti, In Stylish Givenchy Boots
- Get Excited For Bernie Mac’s Posthumous Return In Never-Before-Heard Stand-Up Album
- Amanda Seales Show ‘To Arrest Trump Or Not To Arrest Trump That Is The Question?’ | EPISODE 74
- Oscar Nominated Artist DIXSON on Beyonce: ‘Her voice changes everything’
- Willis Reed, New York Knicks Legend, Dies at 80
- Here’s The No. 1 Ex Nick Cannon Wishes He Had a Baby With
- Lori Harvey Attended The White House Women’s History Month Brunch In An Attico Pinstripe Suit
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE A PARTICIPANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Dreamville Flyway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will begin on March 13, 2023, and end on March 21, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). This Sweepstakes will be conducted exclusively online. One (1) winner will be awarded the following: one (1) pair of roundtrip coach flights to Raleigh, NC; one (1) 2-night hotel accommodations; and two (2) tickets to the Dreamville Festival at the Dorothea Dix Park on April 1-2, 2023 (total ARV $2,000) (“Prize”). See below for further details.
This promotion is sponsored by Interscope Records (Promotion Partner).
HOW TO ENTER / EXECUTION:
Listeners of WCKX-FM (“Station”) who are legal residents of the United States residing within the Columbus, OH metropolitan area, and are 21 years of age and older at the time of Sweepstakes registration will be able to take part in this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes, listeners must do the following:
- Sweepstakes participants must register online through the Station’s website at mycolumbuspower.com.
- Upon entering the Station’s website, participants are to follow the on-screen instructions, including entering their name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, and any optional or additional contact information, as requested, to register for a chance to win.
- After completing the registration process, qualified entrants will be eligible for a chance to win.
- All Internet entries must be received by 11:59pm local time on March 21, 2023, or they will be void.
- One entry per person per email address during the Sweepstakes Period.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.
- Winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received electronically.Winner will be notified by phone and / or email.
- Winner must provide valid identification (e.g. via valid state-issued driver’s license, passport or other government-issued I.D. containing the person’s name, date of birth, and photograph) to claim the prize.Identification documents must match information previously provided to the Station.
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by the Station.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Station management which will be final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
- The Sweepstakes is open to listeners of the Station who are legal residents of the United States residing within the Columbus, OH metropolitan area and are 21 years of age and older as of the commencement date of the Sweepstakes.
- Employees of the Station, Blue Chip Broadcasting, LTD (“Company”), Promotion Partner, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, advertisers, competitors, promotional partners, other radio stations in the Columbus, OH metropolitan area, and members of the immediate families or those living in the same households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members mean spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses.
- Unless otherwise specified, participants may only win one (1) prize during this Sweepstakes.
- Persons who have won a prize in another sweepstakes or promotion of any kind from the Station within the thirty (30) day period immediately preceding the start date of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. Only one person per family or household (whether related or not) may win in any promotion from the Station during any thirty (30) day period.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- Due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19, certain events and/or modes of transportation may have health and safety protocols in place. Winners may be required to either proof of vaccination against COVID-19 OR a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours to enter the venue and/or utilize the intended mode of transportation, or they may be required to wear a mask or other facial covering at all times except when actively eating or drinking. For the purposes of this section, vaccination means one (1) dose of a one-shot vaccine and two (2) doses of a two-shot vaccine. Such health and safety protocols may vary between events, venues, and/or modes of transportation. Winners are responsible for reviewing the latest health and safety protocols that are posted to the event’s, the venue’s, and/or the mode of transportation’s website. Failure to comply may result in denial of entry and forfeiture of the Prize.
- ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK. Sweepstakes winners, by accepting and collecting the Prize, acknowledge and understand the following:
- Winners are participating in Prize Collection and Event during a pandemic and COVID-19 is highly contagious and has impacted the entirety of the United States.
- Participation in Prize Collection includes traversing in public during a pandemic and possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
- Winners knowingly and freely assume all such risks related participation in Prize Collection including but not limited to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
- Winner knowingly assume the risk of illness, injury, harm and loss associated with participation in Prize Collection and the Event, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
- Station and Company are not responsible for substitute prizing in the event winner(s) does not comply with the above health and safety
The following prize elements will be awarded (total ARV $2,000.00):
- One (1) pair of roundtrip coach flights to Raleigh, NC
- One (1) 2-night hotel accommodations
- Two (2) tickets to the Dreamville Festival at Dorothea Dix Park Arena on April 1-2, 2023
- Transportation to and from any event venue (if applicable), meals, beverages, souvenirs, and incidentals are the responsibility of the winner and his or her guest.
- To the extent that prize elements are provided by third-party providers, winner agrees to look solely to applicable prize providers with respect to any claims, losses, or disputes in connection therewith.
- Dates and times of concerts, events, trips, and activities promoted by event sponsors are subject to change and those changes are deemed to be beyond the control of the Station. Changes of venue, cancellation of engagements by performing artists, and/or their management may be permanent in nature. The Station is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter or performer. The Station is not obligated to make any effort to find an alternative prize under these circumstances.
- Unless otherwise stated herein, all ticket prizes won in this Sweepstakes shall be provided digitally (e-tickets). Station will coordinate with winners to facilitate prize claim.
- Winner understands and acknowledges that their and their guest’s first name, last name, and any relevant contact information (email and/or telephone number) may be shared with Prize Provider in order to facilitate prize claim and transportation.
- The prize may only be claimed by the actual winner. Friends and family members are not eligible to claim the prize on behalf of the winner.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Station management and/or any sponsor in its sole discretion. The Station reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize element is unavailable.
- All Sweepstakes winners must sign and date official Station release and waiver forms as requested.Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the prize.
- All guests of winners must sign and date official Station release and waiver forms as requested to participate in the Prize. Failure to do so will result in guest(s) being unable to participate.
- Winners must provide valid identification (e.g. via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) and a completed W9 form to claim their prize. Identification documents must match information previously provided to the Station.
- The Station, the Company, and its affiliates and promotional partners shall not be liable for any claims made by ineligible entrants.
- If for any reason a Sweepstakes winner decides not to accept the prize awarded, the winner may be required to sign a release form acknowledging forfeiture of the prize. It will be at the discretion of the Sweepstakes administrator and / or Sweepstakes sponsor if another entrant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
- In the event any winner is found to be in violation of these Official Rules or is otherwise determined by the Station, in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she may be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse the Station and / or any sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such a violation is found after the prize has been used by the winner.
- Winners are responsible for payment of all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize.
- Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
- Winner(s) acknowledge and agree that certain Personally identifiable information (“PII”) may be shared with a Prize Provider as required by law, and/or for the generation and filing of IRS form 1099. Such PII shall be used for the sole purpose of the completion of required tax obligations.
- No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Sweepstakes Period.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of Station management which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Sweepstakes.
- All Sweepstakes winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold the Station, the Company, any other Sweepstakes parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Sweepstakes participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
- The Station retains the right to disqualify any entrant if all Sweepstakes rules are not followed. Sweepstakes void if prohibited by law.
- So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, the Station reserves the right to make changes in these Sweepstakes rules, which will become effective upon being announced on the air and / or posted online.
- The Station, the Company, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any entrant to complete or continue a telephone call, internet registration or text entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that the Station and the Company have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Station, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors and promotional partners will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the Sweepstakes, including; cancellation of the Sweepstakes as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of the Station, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors, promotional partners and other radio stations, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event, such an act should occur, the Station may in its sole discretion, offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by the Station in lieu of the prize originally awarded.
- If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, an insufficient number of qualified Sweepstakes entries, or any other causes beyond the Station and the Company’s, control which, in the Station and the Company’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Station and the Company reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at their sole discretion.
- Copies of Sweepstakes rules are available upon request during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., in the offices of the Station, located at 2400 Corporate Exchange Dr., Suite 200, Columbus, OH 43231.
CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant, Station and Company in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Ohio, USA.
Here’s When The First Bojangles Opens in the Columbus Metro
Autopsy released for baby who died after Ohio Amber Alert
Autopsy Report Suggests Rasheem Carter Was Lynched, But Mississippi Cops Say No ‘Foul Play’
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Three Men Found Guilty For 2018 Murder of XXXtentacion
Keith Sweat and Ginuwine concert added to Ohio State Fair line-up
Listen to The Amanda Seals Show to Win Tickets to the Future & Friends One Big Party Tour
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene On SWARM