According to NBC4i, Juvenile car theft has become one of the city’s most common crimes in the last two years, and it can end deadly.
Two 14-year-old boys died after crashing a stolen car last summer. In another case two girls, 12- and 13-years old, were injured after crashing a stolen Kia into a ravine in November.
Data from the Franklin County courts show many teens involved are repeat offenders. Now the juvenile court system is working on a program aimed at breaking that cycle and getting to the root of the issue.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- GoFundMe For Ajike ‘AJ’ Owens Soars With Donations After ‘Racist’ Shooting In Florida
- The Morning Hustle Is Now On The Urban One Podcast Network
- Why Is ‘Stand Your Ground’ Being Considered In Ajike ‘AJ’ Owens’ Case When She Was Shot Through A Door?
- Coincidence? Ajike Owens Killed By White Woman Amid NAACP Florida Advisory For Black Folks
- Watch: Keyshia Cole Set To Star In Her Own Lifetime Biopic ‘Keyshia Cole: This Is My Story’
- Ryan Cameron Uncensored: Issa Rae Talks Joining The ‘Spider-Verse’ As A Spidey Supermom
- Saks Fifth Avenue ordered to pay black woman over 9M in discrimination lawsuit
- Who Killed Ajike Owens? Allegedly Racist White Florida Woman Identified On Social Media As Susan Lorincz
- Misa Hylton Blasts Diddy Following Their Son Justin Combs’ Recent DUI
- ‘Cop City’: Atlanta City Council Approves $90M Police Training Facility Amid Protests
Franklin County proposes program to curb teen car thefts was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
This Ohio City Ranked No. 1 Worst City To Raise A Family
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Win Free Tickets to See Post Malone & $250!
Fresh Like My Pop! Win Dad a Pair of Jordans for Father's Day!
Win $250 and Become a Power 107.5 DJ For a Day
PMC SLEAZE: Did Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. Really Put Ex-Fiancee #OnBlast... Abortion Papers & Everything!!!!
Hoopz Disses Shaunie And Loves Doing This To Shaq [Exlcusive Interview]
Tyrese and Rev Run’s “Manology” Promotional Tour [PHOTOS]