According to NBC4i, The Mall at Tuttle Crossing could be getting a new owner.
Jones Lang LaSalle is marketing the Dublin-area property on behalf of a court-appointed receiver that took on that role in January 2021. The listing does not include an asking price.
Texas-based The Woodmont Co. has been managing the property since the receiver’s appointment, according to loan servicer notes. Neither Jones Lang LaSalle nor Woodmont has responded to questions about the property’s future.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Beyoncé And Blue Ivy Hit The Stage In Red Off-White Looks During The Latest Stop On The Renaissance Tour
- Serena Williams Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump In A Curve-Hugging Black Dress
- Big Boss Vette Pretty Girl Walks on the Wrestling ramp
- Tried It: Dove’s New Aluminum-Free Deodorant Kept The Sweat And Odor Away For A Full 24 Hours
- Megan Thee Stallion Was Spotted Having A Blast With Vivica A. Fox At Beyoncé’s Renaissance Show
- Mary J. Blige Slays On Instagram In A Pucci Look
- Lizzo Serves Face On Instagram
- Sabrina Elba Stuns In Dolce And Gabbana
- Yung Miami And Diddy Go On A Designer Shopping Spree During ‘Act Bad’ Instagram Skit
- Lizzo Paid Tribute To Tina Turner During Her Recent Concert
The Mall at Tuttle Crossing is up for sale was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Win $250 and Become a Power 107.5 DJ For a Day
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Person Shot Near Easton, in Critical Condition
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Columbus’ Cutest Pet: Vote Today for Columbus' Cutest Pet
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Hoopz Disses Shaunie And Loves Doing This To Shaq [Exlcusive Interview]