Apple has now allowed its customers to buy items now, and make payments on them until they are fully paid off. Users can access this feature via Apple Wallet. It allows you to take out loans of $50 to $1000 which you can apply to app purchases and online purchases with any merchant that accepts Apple Pay.
Apple’s Vice President, Jennifer Bailey stated, “Many people are looking for flexible payment options, which is why we’re excited to provide our users with Apple Pay Later”. Loans that users apply for will have no impact on their credit. Instead, Apple states that there will be a “soft credit pull” to determine if you are in good financial standing.
Apply Pay Later is built right into the wallet app so users can track, manage, and make payments on things easily.
Will you be using Apple’s new feature to run it up?
- Big Boss Vette Pretty Girl Walks on the Wrestling ramp
- Tried It: Dove’s New Aluminum-Free Deodorant Kept The Sweat And Odor Away For A Full 24 Hours
- Megan Thee Stallion Was Spotted Having A Blast With Vivica A. Fox At Beyoncé’s Renaissance Show
- Mary J. Blige Slays On Instagram In A Pucci Look
- Lizzo Serves Face On Instagram
- Sabrina Elba Stuns In Dolce And Gabbana
- Yung Miami And Diddy Go On A Designer Shopping Spree During ‘Act Bad’ Instagram Skit
- Lizzo Paid Tribute To Tina Turner During Her Recent Concert
- Win Tickets to See 50 Cent and Busta Rhymes!
- Power Memorial Day Mix & Win Tickets to See 50 Cent
Apple Offers The “Buy Now Pay Later” Feature was originally published on hot1009.com
Win $250 and Become a Power 107.5 DJ For a Day
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Person Shot Near Easton, in Critical Condition
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Columbus’ Cutest Pet: Vote Today for Columbus' Cutest Pet
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Hoopz Disses Shaunie And Loves Doing This To Shaq [Exlcusive Interview]