According to NBC4i, The Cleveland Browns added two former Ohio State safeties after the NFL Draft by signing Ronnie Hickman and Tanner McCalister as undrafted free agents.
The addition of both defensive backs meant Cleveland secured four former Buckeyes on Saturday after drafting offensive tackle Dawand Jones in the fourth round and center Luke Wypler in the sixth round.
Hickman started two years for the Buckeyes playing in all 26 games and led the team in tackles in 2021 with 100. He was named second team All-American by the Associated Press in 2022 in which he recorded 53 tackles, one interception and seven pass breakups.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Big Boss Vette Pretty Girl Walks on the Wrestling ramp
- Tried It: Dove’s New Aluminum-Free Deodorant Kept The Sweat And Odor Away For A Full 24 Hours
- Megan Thee Stallion Was Spotted Having A Blast With Vivica A. Fox At Beyoncé’s Renaissance Show
- Mary J. Blige Slays On Instagram In A Pucci Look
- Lizzo Serves Face On Instagram
- Sabrina Elba Stuns In Dolce And Gabbana
- Yung Miami And Diddy Go On A Designer Shopping Spree During ‘Act Bad’ Instagram Skit
- Lizzo Paid Tribute To Tina Turner During Her Recent Concert
- Win Tickets to See 50 Cent and Busta Rhymes!
- Power Memorial Day Mix & Win Tickets to See 50 Cent
Browns sign former Ohio State Buckeyes Ronnie Hickman and Tanner McCalister was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Win $250 and Become a Power 107.5 DJ For a Day
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Person Shot Near Easton, in Critical Condition
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Columbus’ Cutest Pet: Vote Today for Columbus' Cutest Pet
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Hoopz Disses Shaunie And Loves Doing This To Shaq [Exlcusive Interview]