According to NBC4i, a person has been taken to the hospital and listed in critical condition after being shot on the northeast side of Columbus.
According to Columbus police, a person was shot near Easton Town Center, on New Bond Street. Officers responded to the scene at 12:30 p.m. and reported that the shooting happened during a robbery.
The person was taken to Ohio State University Main Hospital and listed in critical condition.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- GoFundMe For Ajike ‘AJ’ Owens Soars With Donations After ‘Racist’ Shooting In Florida
- The Morning Hustle Is Now On The Urban One Podcast Network
- Why Is ‘Stand Your Ground’ Being Considered In Ajike ‘AJ’ Owens’ Case When She Was Shot Through A Door?
- Coincidence? Ajike Owens Killed By White Woman Amid NAACP Florida Advisory For Black Folks
- Watch: Keyshia Cole Set To Star In Her Own Lifetime Biopic ‘Keyshia Cole: This Is My Story’
- Ryan Cameron Uncensored: Issa Rae Talks Joining The ‘Spider-Verse’ As A Spidey Supermom
- Saks Fifth Avenue ordered to pay black woman over 9M in discrimination lawsuit
- Who Killed Ajike Owens? Allegedly Racist White Florida Woman Identified On Social Media As Susan Lorincz
- Misa Hylton Blasts Diddy Following Their Son Justin Combs’ Recent DUI
- ‘Cop City’: Atlanta City Council Approves $90M Police Training Facility Amid Protests
Person Shot Near Easton, in Critical Condition was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
This Ohio City Ranked No. 1 Worst City To Raise A Family
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Win Free Tickets to See Post Malone & $250!
Win $250 and Become a Power 107.5 DJ For a Day
Fresh Like My Pop! Win Dad a Pair of Jordans for Father's Day!
Hoopz Disses Shaunie And Loves Doing This To Shaq [Exlcusive Interview]
Tyrese and Rev Run’s “Manology” Promotional Tour [PHOTOS]
PMC SLEAZE: Did Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. Really Put Ex-Fiancee #OnBlast... Abortion Papers & Everything!!!!