1. 1. Burger King’s Bacon Sundae is a sweet and salty treat that features vanilla soft serve ice cream, fudge, caramel, bacon crumbles and a piece of bacon.
2. 2. Good news for people crazy about carbs. KFC’s Double Down sandwich trades in bread for two pieces of fried chicken. Inside, there’s two pieces of bacon, Monterey Jack cheese and mayo.
3. 3. IHOP decided to combine dessert and breakfast with their Cheesecake Pancake Stackers dish. This plate features pancakes that are stuffed with Cheesecake filling.
4. 4. Released only in The Middle East, Pizza Hut’s Crown Crust Pizza features a number of tiny Cheeseburgers on a pie.
5. 5. This takes the word cheeseburger to another level. It features a hamburger patty inside two individual grilled cheese sandwiches.
6. 6. Back in 2009, Red Robin’s had a burger called Wise Guy that featured mozzarella sticks, marinara sauce, pepperoni slices, sliced banana peppers and tomato slices.
7. 7. Late last year Denny’s introduced the Mac N’ Cheese Big Daddy Patty Melt. The sandwich has mac n’ cheese, a ground beef patty, “zesty Frisco sauce” and even more melted cheddar cheese.
8. 8. Why separate when you can have egg and cheese, waffles and sausage all in one sandwich?
9. 9. Thankfully this was only released in Japan. This monstrosity features two beef patties, grilled chicken breast, three slices of bacon, three slices of cheese, teriyaki sauce and egg.
10. 10. What’s more unhealthy: A Philly cheesecake or a cheeseburger. We’re not sure, but this Burger Carl Jr. created combing the two looks dangerous.