White Male Celebrities BLACK WOMEN LOVE was originally published on www.blackamericaweb.com
White Male Celebrities BLACK WOMEN LOVE
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Jospeh Sikora
1 of 16
2. Nick Jonas
2 of 16
3. John Stamos – You didn’t think we were watching “Full House” back in the day for the Olsen twins?!
3 of 16
4. Channing Tatum- It could be the dancing or the body, either way we are on Team Channing.
4 of 16
5. Brad Pitt- Isn’t he just classic white boy fine?
5 of 16
6. Kevin Costner- Ever since he starred with Whitney Houston in “The Bodyguard” we have loved him.
6 of 16
7. Justin Timberlake- He can sing, he can dance, what’s not to like?
7 of 16
8. Richard Gere- Maybe, he’s not the hunk that he used to be…but back in the day sistas would have been in line for the man!
8 of 16
9. Matthew McConaughey- Something about that southern twang that melts our hearts.
9 of 16
10. Tom Cruise- He’ll always be the hot thing in “Risky Business” to us.
10 of 16
11. Robin Thicke- It could be that sweet falsetto, his blue-eyed soul or the fact that he loves black women just as much as we love him!
11 of 16
12. Colin Farrell- Who doesn’t like an Irish bad boy?
12 of 16
13. Robert DeNiro- He’s no Adonis but he’s definitely had some sistas [including his wife] wanting to find them their own Italian Stallion over the years.
13 of 16
14. Chris Noth aka Mr. Big . . . He loves Black women and we love him.
14 of 16
15. George Clooney- He’s vintage sexy and he has dated a Black woman in the past.
15 of 16
16. Actor Simon Baker made “Something New” seem like the right thing to do.
16 of 16