Richard Oliver, spokesman for Frontier Airlines confirmed a monkey of a problem this past Tuesday night on a flight from Columbus to Las Vegas.
Officials from the discount airline claim they sought help after a passenger was found hiding a monkey, not in his luggage, not in his carry on, but where everyone hides a monkey…… in his shirt!
Oliver went on to say the passenger violated policy by not disclosing to the airline his intention to bringing a service animal on the plane, and when discovered, refused to provide documents verifying the monkey’s status.
According to McCarran International Airport spokeswoman Christine Crews, law enforcement officials verified the monkey was a certified service animal.
Oliver says the animal was brought surreptitiously onto the plane in a duffel bag and never became loose or uncontained during the flight.
There is no confirmation if the passenger or the monkey will face immediatel consequences.
Going For Gold: These Photos Prove Simone Biles Is A True Golden Girl
1. Work hard, Play hard.Source:Instagram 1 of 10
2. Practice makes perfect. #Glasgow2015Source:Instagram 2 of 10
3. Female Olympic Athlete of the Year.Source:Instagram 3 of 10
4. Peak Black girl magic moment with Gabby Douglas.Source:Instagram 4 of 10
5. Simone is highly decorated.Source:Instagram 5 of 10
6. "Ready...okay!"Source:Instagram 6 of 10
7. Young champ.Source:Instagram 7 of 10
8. In formation.Source:Instagram 8 of 10
9. Aside from training, Simone is just a normal young girl.Source:Instagram 9 of 10
10. Simone is proof that dreams indeed come true.Source:Instagram 10 of 10