While promoting his first book, Power & Beauty, on Los Angeles’ KTLA Morning News, T.I. was asked about the reported incident between Rick Ross and Young Jeezy backstage at the BET Hip Hop Awards.
T.I. first acknowledged, “I didn’t even know about the right” but did add his thoughts as to what might have been behind it.
The Atlanta-rapper explained, “Men everywhere, we have huge egos and lots of pride. I don’t know that particular incident personally, but most fights that I hear about, it’s about pride and ego. I can’t speak for every case. I don’t know much about this case.”
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Scrappy Is Offically A Free Man
- A COUPLE IN DALLAS IS TRYING TO SUE LUDACRIS…SMH…
- Top 5 Fights That Never Happened [PHOTOS/VIDEOS]
- Miguel Talks Sex, Love and R&B: ‘I’m An Alternative To Lazy Art’
- 5 People Who Should Play Bobby Brown Instead Of Idris Elba