Ohio public universities have only had a 3 percent increase in the last five years, but overall the price is much higher than the national average. The cost for in state tuition at a four year institution is around $9,190 per year. This is about six percent higher than the average. Not to mention room and board, which would total in about $18,000 per year. Those who attend a two-year institution are not only paying 9 percent more than they paid five years ago, but also 22 percent than the national average. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Is Usher’s Ego Causing Problems On “The Voice”
- Wiz Khalifa Reveals The Sex Says If He Will Quit Smoking For His Baby [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tamar and Vince On Keeping Things Interesting In The Bedroom
- SO DID THE GAME GO TOOOO FAR?
- LIL WAYNE SINGS AT THE BASEBALL GAME……..