Bullying never goes unpunished, at least that is the message that canton police are sending with one of their most recent sentences. 43-year-old William Bailey has been sentenced to a month in jail after making fun of a young girl with Cerebral Palsy. Baily was caught after a video was released of him making fun of how the girl walked at a bus stop in October. The video of him imitating her reached Television news. In a statement on Tuesday, Bailey apologized to the girl and family. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- T.I. & Andre 3000 Have Nothing To Be “Sorry” About [NEW MUSIC]
- T.I. On How Will Smith Tried To Get Him Out Of Jail
- Nicki Minaj Snaps Back At Steven Tyler
- Exclusive: Michael Lohan Tells The Power Morning Crew Why Lindsay Lohan Needs Help
- Saigon & Marsha Ambrosius Cook Up A “Game Changer” [VIDEO]