finest grossest hour. SOURCE
The money quotes from Sherman:
• “Whenever you refer to me, whenever you speak to me, whenever you address me, address me as All-Pro Stanford graduate beacuse those are some accomplishments you will aspire to but never accomplish. You have never accomplished anything.”
• “I think you think more of yourself than you can prove.”
• “In my 24 years of life, I’m better at life than you.”
• “I’m intelligent enough and capable enough to understand that you are ignorant, pompous, egotistical, cretin. I’m going to crush you on here because I’m tired of hearing about it.”
• “I’m tired of your ignorant pollution.”
It’s fun to watch, even if highlighting it accomplishes the sole mission of First Take: Make headlines.
Even when he loses, Skip Bayless wins, again.