Now this is just crazy!
If you thought last year’s story involving former Bengals cheerleader/teacher Sarah Jones and one of her 16-year-old students was crazy, then you’re going to be blown away by the latest accusations made against a former NFL cheerleader.
According to NewsChannel 5 in Tennessee, former Titans cheerleader Elizabeth Leigh Garner was just hit withsexual battery and solicitation of a minor charges after she allegedly committed a crime against a 12-year-old boy. Police say that the 42-year-old woman was visiting a friend recently when she went into a bathroom with the young boy, fondled him, and then tried to seduce him. They also report that, following the incident, Garner told police that she was drunk when the seduction took place and that she confused the young boy with a man who was also at the home at the time (it’s worth noting that Garner is married). But, the cops aren’t letting her off the hook for it.
“That’s just absolutely no excuse for sexually assaulting a child,” a high-ranking police officer said. “If you can’t tell the difference between a 12-year-old and an adult, then there are problems.”
Obviously. Garner is currently free on $30,000 bond but will be tried on the charges soon.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Morris Chestnut Reveals Juicy Details Of The Sequel To ‘The Best Man’ [AUIDO]
- Wyclef Jean Explains What In The Hell Made Him Take THIS Picture [Exclusive Interview]
- Colin Kaepernick Accused Of Leaving Groupie Stranded In Atlanta Airport For 6 Hours!
- Why Is A Concert Promoter Demanding Michael Jackson Paternity Proof?
- President Barack Obama Breaks Down 2013 NCAA Tournament Bracket