In a HuffPost Live segment with Mar Lamont Hill, rapper Talib Kweli, made his feelings known about fellow rapper Rick Ross’s lyrics on the now infamous song U.O.E.N.O. in which Ross is said to have condoned date rape in his lyrics.
The controversy over the song and the fall out from what Ross said has been huge and justifiably so. Talib is just another in the ever increasing group of voices speaking out. Said Kweli,
“I don’t care if Rick Ross is 40 years old — he’s a misguided 40-year-old person. Rick Ross condoned rape in that song … and he should apologize, and his apology that he offered was unacceptable.”
Check it out here in the video clip below:
Seems like most everyone agrees with you Mr. Kweli. We’re sure we are going to hear more regarding this subject as the search for what some are calling a “real” apology from Ross is still very much ongoing.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- What Does This Beyoncé Teaser MEAN?
- MTV “Buckwild” Reality Show Star Shain Gandee Dies In Tragic Auto Accident
- KATT WILLIAMS ADOPTING ANOTHER CHILD?
- Ciara Talks To Philly’s Morning Show About The Way To Future’s Heart [Exclusive Interview]
- T-Pain Cuts Off His Dreadlocks [PHOTOS]
Talib Kweli Says “Rick Ross Is A Misguided 40 Year Old Person” was originally published on theurbandaily.com