Michael Jordan‘s alleged baby mama vows to continue her fight to prove the greatest NBA player of all time is in deed the father of her child … despite his legal attack on her.
As we previously reported Pamela Smith abruptly dropped her paternity lawsuit without explanation and Jordan immediately lashed out … asking the judge to nail her with his attorneys’ fees as well as sanctions.
Now Pamela’s getting specific … she did not drop the lawsuit because she’s waving the white flag — there was a technical legal problem with the docs and she plans on re-filing the paternity case STAT.
Pamela’s technical legal problem is actually amusing … before filing her case against Jordan, she forgot one little thing — removing her ex-husband from the birth certificate which lists him as the daddy.
The boy at the center of all this is 16-year-old Grant “Taj” Reynolds … an aspiring rapper.
At least he’ll have something to write about.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Rihanna’s Cheating On Chris Brown With Who? [Rumor Alert]
- Lil Wayne And Lil John Sued By Bow Wow For CopyWriting
- Father Beats Daughters For Doing Twerk Video On …
- Rihanna, Chris Brown Marriage: Source Says They’ll Wed This …
- The Power 1075 Anniversary DAM CAM: BEST AND WORST DRESSED …
Michael Jordan’s Alleged Baby Mama Re-Filing Paternity Suit was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com