Instead, Press Secretary Jay Carney said, he will face criminal charges in civilian court.
“This is absolutely the right way to go and the appropriate way to go,” Carney said of the case against Tsarnaev.
He is being charged with conspiring to use weapons of mass destruction against persons and property in U.S. resulting in death.
Here’s the official word from the Department of Justice:
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- THE CASH VAULT IS ON POWER 107.5! YOU CAN WIN UP TO $500.00 A DAY 4 X A DAY!
- POWER 1075 IS GIVING AWAY WWE RAW TICKETS ALL WEEK LONG
- WIN TICKETS TO SEE THE CREW AND PARTY WITH CLUB 1075 AFTER THE GAME AT CREW STADIUM
- Did American Television Assist The Boston Bomber?
- Lil Scrappy Wanted By Cops War Over Urine Sample