According to TMZ former Kriss Kross member Chris ‘Mac Daddy’ Kelly’s mother, Donna Kelly Pratte, told police that her son had an “extensive history of drug use” and that he had taken “speedballs” — a potentially fatal cocktail of heroin and cocaine — the night before his death, according to the police report.
According to the police report, Pratte said that she had taken him home to recover from his latest night of partying — as she had done in the past — but that Kelly had been complaining of feeling nauseous all morning before he eventually passed out.
Chris Kelly was found unresponsive in his home by his mother Wednesday May 1st and pounced dead in the evening after being taken to Atlanta Medical Center. An autopsy is being performed today to determine the exact cause of death.
Follow me on Twitter: @NiaNoelle @NiaNolPower1075
'90s TV Nerds: Where Are They Now?
1. Alfonso Ribeiro - THEN1 of 14
2. Alfonso Ribeiro NOW2 of 14
3. Noah Gray-Cabey THEN3 of 14
4. Noah Gray Cabey NOW4 of 14
5. Chuckie Finster THEN5 of 14
6. Chuckie Finster NOW6 of 14
7. William Daniels THEN7 of 14
8. William Daniels NOW8 of 14
9. Milhouse Van Houten THEN9 of 14
10. Milhouse Van Houten NOW10 of 14
11. Dustin Diamond THEN11 of 14
12. Dustin Diamond NOW12 of 14
13. Jaleel White THEN13 of 14
14. Jaleel White NOW14 of 14
Source: TMZ & NewsOne