Amanda Berry was last seen after finishing her shift and catching a ride from a Burger King in Cleveland in 2003 on the eve of her 17th birthday.
Georgina “Gina” DeJesus disappeared a year later, in April 2004 at the age of 14.
Michele Knight vanished in 2002 at age 19.
In a frantic 911 call, Amanda berry screamed “Help me, I am Amanda Berry, I’ve been kidnapped, and I’ve been missing for 10 years. And I’m here, I’m free now.”
Charles Ramsey, a neighbor who found the women stated “I heard screaming… And I see this girl going nuts trying to get outside, “I go on the porch and she said ‘Help me get out. I’ve been here a long time.’ I figure it was domestic violence dispute.”
“She comes out with a little girl and says ‘Call 911, my name is Amanda Berry’… When she told me, it didn’t register.” He said he made the call and gave Berry the phone. When police arrived, officers asked him if he knew who he rescued.
Police said one of the brothers, a 52-year-old, lived at the home. They released no names and gave no details about the others arrested or what charges they might face.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Rihanna Queen of Sexy: FHM Says ‘Long May She Reign’ on 100 Sexiest List
- Till Family Responds To Pepsico Dumping Lil Wayne
- WTH? Man With Largest Penis, Releases ‘It’s Too Big,’ A Song About His Penis
- Jennifer Lopez Shots Fired Near Music Video Shoot
- Macklemore And Tyler, The Creator Bring Sobriety To Rap