TMZ Reports–17-year-old rap prodigy Chief Keef is making bank off his music — GREAT NEWS — except he knocked up a girl and now has to pay a TON in child support based off his budding income.
TMZ broke the story, Keef — real name Keith Cozart — was sued for child support by his middle-school-aged baby mama earlier this year. She claimed Keef fathered her kid — born in 2011 — when he was only 15.
According to court docs, the teenage rapper pulls in about $13,000 A MONTH!!! Pretty baller considering his age.
As a result, a judge ordered Keef to pony up $2,600 a month in child support — based on his lucrative career — plus $500 in day care expenses and $10,400 in previously unpaid support. A hearing is set for next month to finalize the amount.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/13/chief-keef-baby-mama-child-support/#ixzz2TDgdIZde
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com
Also On Power 107.5:
12 photos Launch gallery
1. #powerfallfest is lit 🔥
1 of 12
2. @liluzivert x @power1075 x #FallFest x #KBFilms 🎞📽
2 of 12
3. The homie @djlukenastyy in the building tonight at #PowerFallFest. I'm DJn his set so we bout to set Columbus on 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #DownWithTheKing
3 of 12
4. 🔥🔥🔥 #powerfallfest
4 of 12
5. lil uzi lit #powerfallfest
5 of 12
6. Backstage at the #PowerFallFest @djbigbink and Vonzail @musiqman81 ..#bigbinkshow
6 of 12
7. @lildonair with her "life sized" LilD sign 💁🏽
7 of 12
8. #AboutLastNight #LilUziVert #RockStarLifeStyleMightDontMakeIt
8 of 12
9 of 12
10. #we LIT!!!!!! #powerfallfest #bigbinkshow
10 of 12
11. Hey Columbus @thedopedixon has you covered on all BTS of Fall Fest on that snap @ "Power1075" 👑
11 of 12
12. #rp @LILDonAIR: "I said "hey @djmrking we should dress alike!" He said "that's corny." Then I see this 🙄 That's my dj doe!! #PowerFallFest
12 of 12