It took a year to happen, but Nicki Minaj finally sat down with Hot 97 to clear the air of a longstanding beef stemming from Peter Rosenberg’s infamous Summer Jam rant. As you may recall, Rosenberg had some choice words about the YMCMB superstar’s crossover hit “Starships” on the Festival stage that caused quite a stir with the media, Nicki’s devout fans, and infuriated the rapper to the point that she canceled her headlining performance hours before she was scheduled to take the stage.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Woman, 22, arrested for wearing a thong bathing suit at Myrtle Beach
- Pharrell Williams Talks State of Music, Drugs and New Music
- Chris Brown Fender-Bender Could Result In Probation Violation, Jail Time
- Uh Oh Flag On The Play: Jay-Z’s Roc Nation Sports May Have Rushed The Passer
- Actor Tyler Perry Donates $100K To Ohio Schools