Big Boi‘s friends Goodie Mob have named their new album “Age Against The Machine,” and after his recent performance in Illinois, nothing could be truer. The Outkast member was performing his group’s hit “Bombs Over Baghdad” at a Summer Camp Fest in Illionois when he literally tried to hop with his hip and came down awkwardly. Visibly in pain he limped to the back of the stage and had to cut his performance short. TMZ obtained the video below:The 38-year-old rapper and actor, born Andre Patton, suffered a torn patellar tendon in his left knee and underwent surgery to repair it. He is expected to resume his tour in six weeks. The irony is that his debut solo album is called “Sir Luscious Left Foot…The Son Of Chico Dusty.” This unfortunate incident came just days before his bandmate Andre 3000 lost his mother, Sharon Benjamin Hodo. Her body was discovered in her Atlanta home on Tuesday May 28th, 24 hours after 3-Stacks’ birthday.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!RECENT UPDATES
- Rowdy Raucous Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Put A Ring On His Boo-Thang!
- Wiz Khalifa And Amber Rose Tease Wedding Plans [PHOTO]
- Woman Sues Over 250 People In Kiddie Porn Exchange
- Mariah Carey One & Done Officially Quits ‘Idol’
- Dash Cam Footage: Chief Keef Getting Arrested For Driving 110 In A 55 MPH Zone!
Big Boi From Outkast Tears Knee Tendon On Stage [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com