Have you been watching Love & Hip Hop Atlanta? If so, you’re probably familiar with Traci Steele and her baby daddy DJ Baby Drew who happens to be Chris Brown’s tour DJ. Since the season premiere, Drew has had aspirations of starting a sneaker boutique in Atlanta. With the help of Traci’s $25,000 investment he hoped that the boutique would boost his popularity, income and most likely keep him home.
According to an “source”:
“Not only has Drew lost his $50,000 sneaker store investment but he’s also lost his primary source of income. Rumor has it that Chris Brown has fired his longtime tour DJ. It is said that DJ Baby Drew wanted to be a celebrity more than he wanted to be a DJ. Although Chris has had the same team for a very long time, he thought it was time to let him go.”
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Feds Watching… and Listening! Federal Officials Will Have Cell Phone Records of Millions of Verizon Customers
- US gov’t collecting huge number of phone records
- 5 Reasons Why Barry Prismall Is Dead Wrong About Rap
- Justin Bieber Goes Off on ANOTHER Pap I’m Taking Your Memory Card B****!!!
- BOBBI SEND A NASTY LETTER TO COUPLE WHO EVICTED HER