Former WNBA and Tennessee star Chamique Holdsclaw must have a great lawyer. The Queens native pled guilty to shooting out the windows of her ex-girlfriend’s Range Rover back in November 2012, and won’t be going to jail for it.
For those that are wondering, you can see photos of Jennifer Lacy. It’s easy to see why Holdsclaw got all in her feelings. But bucking shots at her ex’s whip was clearly next level. Holdsclaw initially pled not guilty in March but reached a deal to avoid jail time
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Jay-Z Releasing “Magna Carta Holy Grail” Album July 4th [VIDEO]
- Who’s Your Daddy: The Epidemic Of Absent Black Fathers [Original]
- Water Cooler Talk: Father’s Day Cards for the Single Moms!
- A Salute to Power Fathers!
- FAMOUS FATHERS AND THERE FAMILIES!! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
Baller Pleads Guilty To Shooting Up Ex’s Range Rover was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com