Chad Johnson‘s money woes have gotten so bad, his expenses outpace his income to the tune of $45,982.76 per month
In docs filed in April, Johnson claims to only make about $3,000/month … but that immediately disappears thanks to the $16,525 he already pays in child support.
Then when you get to his own expenses, Johnson forks over $9,063.24 in mortgage payments, $2,500 for food, $2,650 on car expenses, $3,500 on clothing, $250 for grooming, $5,000 on entertainment, $1,000 for pet expenses along with various other expenses that total $31,154.76. Add it all up, its $45,982.76/month.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Jay-Z Releasing “Magna Carta Holy Grail” Album July 4th [VIDEO]
- Who’s Your Daddy: The Epidemic Of Absent Black Fathers [Original]
- Water Cooler Talk: Father’s Day Cards for the Single Moms!
- A Salute to Power Fathers!
- FAMOUS FATHERS AND THERE FAMILIES!! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!