The family of Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes‘ feels betrayed by TLC’s decision to re-record “Waterfalls” with a Japanese pop star … because no one even bothered to tell them.
T-Boz and Chili recently released a new version of the group’s 90′s hit — in honor of their 20th anniversary . Instead of keeping Left Eye (who died in 2002) on the recording, they replaced her with Namie Amuro she’s like the Britney Spears of Japan).
Left Eye’s sister, Reigndrop Lopes, is extremely disappointed, telling TMZ, “I did not know about it until a fan posted it online. I mean it would have been nice if they would have given us a head up before being surprised.”
Listen to it then tell me what you think
- PMC Gives away Crew and Drake Tickets
- WIN TICKETS TO A CIRCUS WITH A LOT OF SOUL ALL WEEK LONG!!
- Fact Of The Day: Beyonce Is Allergic To Most Perfumes…Except Her Own
- Jobs..The Story of Steve Jobs Life
- Best Dunks of the 2012/2013 NBA Season
Left Eye’s Family is Not Happy with the Re-Make of “WaterFalls” with WHO!? (LISTEN) was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com