Egos, cat fights, shady finances and solo careers may have been the demise of Danity Kane, but the girls are definitely trying to pull it back together. Or at least for one record.
Last night, group members Shannon Bex, AuBrey O’Day, Dawn Richard and Andrea Fimbres, hit the studio with Freshm3n 3 (producers of Chris Brown’s ‘Love More’) for a session that we hope to hear soon. Ironically, it was the same studio that their sophomore album Welcome To Dollhouse was recorded, with Aubrey tweeting a photo of the group’s platinum plaque hanging on the wall.
Meanwhile, Dawn Richard’s solo career as an independent artist is thriving and she’s flaunting a brand new, fierce kitty image for her sophomore album, Blackheart.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- THE WOMEN OF BREEZY’S PLACE!!
- WEEZY WEDNESDAY : WHERE WILL HIP HOP GO WHEN HE RETIRES?
- Nia Noelle At Raising Cane’s in Pickerington
- EXCLUSIVE: Joseline Admits Stevie J Is Her Pimp
- What Happened When Creflo Dollar Met MC T-Bagg? [VIDEO]