Phoenix Suns’ Michael Beasley Arrested For Marijuana Possession
Michael Beasley, 24-year-old Phoenix Suns forward, was popped for marijuana possession.
Says a Scottsdale PD press release: On 08/06/13 at 1:15 am SPD made a stop for a traffic violation in the area of Scottsdale and McCormick Roads. As the officer approached the vehicle he could smell marijuana emanating from within the car. A search of the driver’s area recovered marijuana that was impounded. The driver, identified as Michael Beasley, was booked pending charges for possession of marijuana and released. Beasley just finished the first year of a three year, $18 million dollar contract with the Phoenix Suns. Yo Mike, where was your weed carrier fam? The struggle is very real. Peep Michael Beasley’s mugshot on the flip.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Recent Updates
- Nia Noelle At Raising Canes In Reynoldsburg
- R. Kelly New ‘Trapped In the Closet’ ‘Couple Months’ Away
- Terrence Howard’s Ex He Sucker Punched Me
- Rihanna’s Sexy Crop Over Festival Instagram Photos Give Us Life
- BBB Says Beware of Facebook Hackers