The California Highway Patrol officers arrested the “How Many Drinks” singer for driving under the influence around 2:15 A.M this morning (August 15th) in L.A.
Officers reportedly stopped Miguel for speeding but then smelled alcohol before the 27 year old R&B star failed several sobriety tests.
Miguel’s Blood Alcohol Level was .10 which is over the .08 legal limit in the state of California. Miguel was released on a $5,000 bail.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- 16 Oddly Specific Types Of Guy Drake Is, According To Twitter
- WIN TICKETS TO SEE MIKE EPPS ALL WEEKEND
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Finally Goes Gold Nearly Two Months After It’s Release
- Chris Brown Hit-and-Run Case DISMISSED!
- SPIKE LEE FIRED FROM DIRECTING JAMES BROWN BIO PIC