Whether you’re the sender or receiver, it’s pretty hard to avoid the Late Night Booty Text these days. We’ve already shared ways to compose a good LNBT, but here are the top ten we hope you never send a guy.
10. My friends and I are going out for a big Mexican dinner. Can I stop by after? Steer clear of ever mentioning your grande order of beans and cheese; he’ll likely be mucho turned off.
9. Wanna have a sleepover? Most guys have been tricked into a night of cuddling this way, so you better make it clear you’re not interested in sleeping.
8. I wanna get you in the back seat, windows up, that’s the way I like to do it!!! When you can’t think of anything else to say, don’t turn to the lyrics of the rap song blasting at the club you’re in.
7. I neeeeed to see you tonight. I promise I’ll make it worth your time! Try to be a little more Debbie Does Dallas and a little less Debbie Does Desperation.
6. You can just come over here to watch the game! If you don’t know a thing about football and are just planning to tackle him when he walks in the door, he’ll be annoyed he ditched his friends.
5. I want to pole dance … you come over and bring the pole. An actual text suggested by Cosmo. Sorry, but we beg to differ until you find a guy who can read that without LOL-ing.
4. OMG drnuk to much. Get ovr here b4 I puke. We’ve already talked about slurring your texts, but this takes it to a whole new level.
3. I’m all alone waiting for you. Come over and bring a friend. Whoa, there, sister! You can’t just propose a threesome via text message.
2. I’m naked and cooking bacon for you. The way to a man’s heart might be through his stomach, but that’s just way too much pork.
1. My boyfriend just left but I’m still horny. Want to come over? TMI! At least have the decency to take a shower and pretend he’s not getting sloppy seconds.
What’s the worst LNBT you’ve ever sent or received?